The Bog of Allen Nature Centre is a great day out for Groups of all ages and interests
Take a look at what’s on offer for group organisers, school parties, tour operators and coach drivers…
- Tour operators and drivers are given complimentary admission to the Bog of Allen Nature Centre
- A free refreshing cup of tea or coffee and Peatland News to read
- Free familiarisation visit for group organiser
Book your group visit now by contacting Nuala Madigan at bogs@ or by telephoning +353-45-860133
Why not book a group for a “walk and talk” on one of the following subjects:
- Bog conservation and wildlife with a visit to Lodge Bog Nature Reserve
- Biodiversity Gardens and peat-free gardening at the Bog of Allen Nature Centre
- Ways of old exhibition about the importance of turf in the family home
- People, peatlands and politics tour of the museum, exhibitions and peat formation at the Bog of Allen Nature Centre
- Flytraps exhibition of insect eating plants and biodiversity gardens at the Bog of Allen Nature Centre
- Lodge Bog: is open at all times
- The Bog of Allen Nature Centre: Monday to Friday, daily 9am to 5pm (last visit 4pm).
- Closed: Christmas, Bank Holidays.
- Weekend Openings: By Appointment
- Special weekend opening to the public during May for Biodiversity Week, July forInternational Bog Day, August for Heritage Week and September for Culture Night (see events).